Saturday 2 June 2012

Summer Update

Hey guys,

So as you know I'm now back online and I will be resuming my regular posts next week. As E3 is on next week, like I did last year, I will give you all my verdict on each of the press conferences and what we can all look forward to for the rest of 2012 and for the start of 2013 in the gaming world from Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo (if we survive the Apocalypse on December 21st. Yeah like that's going to happen). As well as that I will continue from my other update lists on reviews and features and will try to do as many summer films as possible, including:

Dark Shadows (if it's still on)
Battleship (if that's also still on)
The Dictator (might do a series review as it follows a similar twist to Borat)
Men in Black (Series Review if I get a chance to see MIB3)
Snow White and the Huntsman (which is not a fast released sequel or prequel to Mirror Mirror in anyway)
Madagascar (Series Review if I see the 3rd one)
Prometheus
Rock of Ages
Brave (May do a post reviewing all the Pixar films to date)
The Amazing Spiderman
Ice Age (Series Review if I see the 4th one)

Those ones, plus others if I get the chance to see them. I will also be adding the original Mass Effect to my series review of that as well as my opinions on the newly revised ending of ME3. May also do a review of all the LEGO games from LEGO Star Wars 1 - LEGO Batman 2.

That's all for now and for you UK people, enjoy the long weekend and half term. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...