Saturday 19 September 2015

No more "of the week" posts

Hey guys,

Got some sad news for ya. After having done numerous posts of looking at the news in the nerdy world we live in and telling you what things are coming out and what are in my opinion, the best online videos and song of the week, I have made the decision to not carry on doing them for the foreseeable future.

This is because I often do them after the days that they are supposed to be up and I date and time them to pretend that I did them before those days and times and I often feel bad for doing it. I also tend to be very busy with a lot of other things in my life. So from this point on, I won't be doing any more "of the week" posts.

But before you go onto the comment section, I just want to reassure you that they are not going for good as I will still make some mentions of news in my other regular posts and some ranked lists will have videos on them. And when reviews do pop up, they normally come at least a week after the thing's initial UK release and I generally don't get early access to these things so when a review is up, it means its out now and I haven't been given early access (though with some exceptions).

So I hope you guys understand why I've made this decision as it just makes things easier for me. This is a one man site. Its all me doing the work and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...