Wednesday 31 August 2016

Monthly Update - September 2016

We are almost at the end of another year and its been pretty good so far even if we've had a number of bad films from video games and DC (though in DC's case it may be that the critics aren't seeing what we the fans are seeing) and some other things as well. I'm not saying that it has been a great year so far in comparison to previous years, but I'm staying positive regardless.

So normally in September, I do a themed month for my Monday posts and this time, seeing as I reviewed films considered by many to be the worst ever made one September ago, I will this time be reviewing films considered by many to be the best ever made, aside from such films that I have reviewed already.

On the video game front, I will be doing a special Sonic the Hedgehog post in celebration of 25 years of Sonic (I know I'm late to the party, but I don't care) and maybe a few game reviews of games that came out this year of which I haven't had the chance to play yet.

And yes, another boxes of stuff post will be coming as well.

And just to say with regards to MatPat's theory on the DC multiverse, it could very well happen in film, but how it will happen, I'm just not sure. But it will probably be how DC will get out of the pickle they are in and that multiverse theory alone is the advantage they have over Marvel as much as some of us will hate to admit.

I also look forward to playing more of LEGO Dimensions as the year 2 content comes along soon and we'll be able to get Jake of Adventure Time riding the Hogwarts Express in 2016 New York. It all sounds very promising.

See you in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...