Wednesday 30 November 2016

Monthly Update - December 2016

So December starts tomorrow. Last month of the year so as always, there will be a post on each day of the month leading up to Christmas.

This time, the posts will mostly be me catching up with the rest of the world on films, TV and video games. I'll be reviewing some more family films, shows on Netflix because I did some last year so why not do them again and maybe throw in a few top lists here and there too.

Of the stuff I will be reviewing in December, I will hope to review the sequel to a video game about hacking, the first of several anthology films in the Star Wars universe, Disney's latest animated classic which stars The Rock as well as many family films. As always, this will all be depending on their respective reviews from others.

And of course, there will be two special posts that will appear on Christmas Day as well as my birthday which is Boxing Day as some of you know. I will also be doing another set of best something of of the year posts and finally, my last boxes of stuff for the year as well (which I hope this time won't get a delay).

Plus next month will see my 1250th post so I will have something good for when that post comes around.

A lot of stuff to look forward to I think.

Now those of you in America, if you didn't vote for Trump, I will say well done because he is over his head and hasn't got a clue on how to act as president. But for those of you who did, I hope you realise what you have set onto the world because you'll most likely regret ever voting for him so you have been warned and the Simpsons warned you many years ago that this will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...