Thursday 24 May 2018

Video Game Review - Conan Exiles

So I have very little experience in the Conan the Barbarian franchise having only ever seen bits of it. But that didn't stop me from checking this game out and with it being a survival game, this is going to be a blast for sure. I do enjoy Early Access games and I decided to wait until the game was fully released before playing it and so here is my review:

So the player creates his or her own character who at the start of the game, has been exiled for various crimes. Once rescued by Conan (voiced by Matthew Waterson), the player character can then explore the world to his or her content. All creations can be male or female with a religion to pick and various customisations such as hair, physique, height and the controversial size of the man's genitals or the woman's breasts. Once freed, the world is at your disposal and you need to eat, drink and craft in order to survive. Fight the enemies, join clans and have fun.

So although the game does have a few glitches and some annoying parts, its pretty good. From what I understand, it doesn't feel like a Conan game and seems to do its own thing and I think that's great. Graphically its well presented all around, but the nudity side of things may raise some questions if any. Nothing more to say than that. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...