Thursday 30 July 2020

Monthly Update - August 2020

Another month over and lockdown is still here in the UK but easing slowly.

So for the month of August, my main focus will be on films that I missed out on seeing earlier this year and of last year too.

For TV, still lots of shows I can binge-watch so I'll be looking at those.

And finally for video games, I will still be going through my Steam library one game at a time.

Might do another top 25, but we shall see.

So that's that. As I have said since the pandemic came, stay safe, wash your hands regularly and wear masks when in tight spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...