Tuesday 29 November 2022

Monthly Update - December 2022

 
So we are nearly in December, which means the year is almost over.

Now usually in December I would do a post every day leading up to Christmas. But I have decided this year to cut back on that because it takes a lot of work to get most of these posts done, so you will still get posts on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays in December as always.

But don't panic, I still plan to do a top 12 post on Christmas Day, a special post on my birthday and of course my "Best of 2022" posts where I take a look at what I'd say are the best films, TV shows/seasons and video games of the year.

All exciting stuff to look forward to, even if we are having to budget due to rising costs in Cost of Living. Hoping you all have a nice Christmas, despite all that. It's what we all need, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...