Thursday 28 December 2023

Monthly Update - January 2024

Well the year is almost over and if I'm being honest, it's been a mixed bag.

I won't go into too much detail because my YouTube video, on the 31st, will pretty much sum it up. So when you get a chance to, go watch that to know my thoughts on the year and what I consider to be the best films and video games and so forth.

As for January, usual service resumes as I'll be back to reviewing anything that is new, or I have missed and need to see or play. January is usually a pretty quiet month on that front, but I'm sure there will be some things I'll look at.

So enjoy your New Year plans, whatever they may be, and I hope you all stick around for what I have coming up on my blog and on YouTube too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...