Tuesday 5 March 2024

Random TV Season Review - A Real Bug's Life

 
So I usually don't look at documentary shows, but I decided to check this one out because of it basically being a live action series based on an old Disney (well Disney and Pixar) film. So anyone who has ever heard of A Bug's Life will know that it was once a good film. But later on in life, its not got as much quality to it as Pixar's later work (and even the first Toy Story and their many shorts which came before it). That being said, maybe this series will make it beloved again. I highly doubt it, but let's have a look anyway:

With narration by Awkwafina, each episode explores the adventures of two little insects and the things they get up to. How they survive other insects, what things they need to survive and many more.

Yeah, not much to it in terms of what it's all about and all that. I will say as someone in his 30s watching a show that has a younger demographic in mind, its ok. The camera work is interesting, the narration is good and not too annoying. There were even moments where I chuckled a few times. But overall, it's probably not a show I'll be returning to watch. But still good for what it was trying to achieve. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...