Friday 23 March 2012

Easter Update

Hey guys,

A number of you are probably wondering why I haven't done a review over the last 2 weeks. Well long story short, My internet connection was offline due to some maintence issue and was offline for quite sometime. A technication came over to do work on it on Monday and Its now working. I've also been busy with other things so I deeply apologise for any incovience caused. To make up for this, I plan to resume my series of reviews next week with this lot:

Kid Icarus Series
Tekken Series
Street Fighter X Tekken
Sly Cooper Series
Jak and Daxter Series
Vita vs 3DS (a new thing that I shall be doing)
Rayman Series
Journey

And a few others. Most of these will appear next week and others will appear during the Easter holidays. I also have something special planned for Easter Day but you'll have to wait until then to find out what it is so look forward to it. And I'll finish with what I think of the new iPad. I feel that it won't sell as well as the others did as all it is, is a slightly better version of the iPad 2 in terms of quality, weight and software. Apple really need to up thier game if they want to compete with the other companies as they are slowly but steadily, becoming better than Apple. Thats my opinion on it, I haven't tried the new iPad yet and this was just based on other people's views.

So sorry for the 2 week hitaus and I hope I don't come across that problem again.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...