Monday 31 August 2020

Monthly Update - September 2020

Before we do the monthly update, I want to firstly pay tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman. A darn fine actor who wonderfully played Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and proved once and for all that diversity can work in film. While not another victim to the coronavirus, it was cancer that took him and so soon too (this of which I can relate to in a way as someone who recently lost a loved one to cancer and so soon). You will be missed by so many fans like myself. RIP and Wakanda Forever.

So September is normally when schools go back. But it may be a lot different this year because of the virus.

But anyway, I'll be doing more random reviews and I may look at some new releases too which may include a much anticipated live action Disney remake.

Plus some other stuff too maybe.

See you in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...