Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter 2012!!

Well happy Easter to you all and as promised, here's the special thing that I was going to do today. Now the Easter eggs that were around this year were in some way, just the usual Easter egg with the hollow egg and some chocolate. However, some eggs in particular caught my eye and here's what they were:

Creme Egg + Egg Cups:
This is one that I haven't seen been done yet until now. Creme Eggs with egg cups. How very original and creative of Cadbury, especially as the creme eggs are more or less, the size of any old egg (only with chocolate and gooey filling).

OK so currently that's the only one that I can find on the Internet at the moment, but that's OK. Most eggs that catch my eye are those that have more than just a hollow egg and some chocolate as they could have a gift (mug, merchandise and so on) and the hollow eggs might not be as hollow as you think they are as they may have some filling. Regardless whatever you decide to have as your Easter egg(s), enjoy them as much as possible. Because a holiday like this only comes around once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...