Thursday 16 August 2012

Autumn Update

Hey Guys,

So seeing as I haven't done on of these in a while, I'd thought to do one. As the summer draws near its end and the big shopping season begins (you all know what I mean), I plan to review as many things as possible. First of all, some of my last updates have noted a few things that I haven't done yet for various reasons so here are the reasons:

The Sly Cooper series review, I'm going to wait until SC4 comes out and once I've played it, then the series review will be up.

The Borat Legacy series review (decided to call it that as the series began with Borat and consists of Borat, The Dictator and Bruno), still haven't seen the films yet but will do soon.

Men in Black series review, still haven't seen MIB 3 so once I've seen that, the review will be up.

Madagascar series review, 3rd film hasn't been released in the UK yet.

Pixar films review, still haven't seen Brave yet.

That's pretty much the reasons why I haven't done them yet, so along with those, here's what else I have planned:

Assassin's Creed series review (main games only)
LittleBigPlanet (review of the main games, the Vita game and the Karting one)
New Super Mario Bros series review
Paranormal Activity 4 review will be added to my series review of the franchise
Mario Kart VS LittleBigPlanet Karting VS Sonic All Stars Racing
3DS XL Review
Wii U Predictions
Super Smash Bros VS PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Bourne series review
The Expendables series review
Diary of a Wimpy Kid series review (don't ask)
Twilight series review (again don't ask)
Alvin and the Chipmunks series review (once again don't ask)
Dredd review (not related in any way to the original if you must know)
Doctor Who series 7 review
Paralympics Opening and Closing Ceremony reviews
The Last of Us review
TGWTG Anniversary series review (if you haven't heard of this, then click here)

That plus some other stuff as well. I will be away on holiday in late September time so apart from the usual Videos and Song of the week blog posts, there won't be any other posts during that time.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...