Tuesday 30 June 2015

Monthly Update - July 2015

Well summer is well and truly here, so let's look at what I plan to give you guys next month:

This month's reviews include Batman: Arkham Knight, Minions, Yoshi's Woolly World, Inside Out, Ant-Man and I may even look at Ted 2 as well.

Now you may have noticed that there isn't much in the way of video game reviews. This is because July looks to be a quiet month for games so I'll make up by giving you guys a Boxes of Stuff post and maybe a theory or two. We shall see.

And expect the usual review of the week post and videos and song of the week post every Friday and Saturday respectively (I may miss one out this month due to some much needed time off, but I shall do my best).

Depending on how things go, I may even reach my 1000th post and boy it will be a whopper.

Now its time to look back at a film that left us asking this one question:

What is the future of the Hulk?
So we're entering spoiler territory here so if you've not seen Avengers: Age of Ultron yet, go see it. You've been warned. So Age of Ultron left some of us to question on the Hulk as he left on a quinjet, never to be seen again, or so we think. Some of us choose to believe that this will build up to a future Hulk solo film, a live action version of Planet Hulk (with an MCU feel to it) or the Hulk teaming up with the Guardians of the Galaxy. There's even reports that he will be appearing in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War and will reportedly side with Iron Man. But really it all comes down to what Marvel want to do with the character and whether Universal (who are reported to still own the rights to the character's solo films) will let them use him in more films. Mark Ruffalo (who currently plays Hulk in the MCU) in various interviews and on Twitter, has stated that there are plans for Hulk, but nothing really concrete from Marvel's perspective. In my opinion, any one of the things we've talked about seeing the Hulk in, could very well work in the MCU. But how they work is another thing entirely. I hope that that ending of Age of Ultron doesn't mean the end of our favourite big green guy and I hope we get to see him in future films whether they be team ups or solo films. But keep in mind Marvel, you don't want to make him angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...