Tuesday 16 June 2015

TV Episode Review - S.O.S. Part 2 (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S2, E22)

This time, the future of mankind (and possibly the MCU) all comes down to what happens in this very episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which is also the series finale. Let's tune in:

Now this episode is spoiler heavy so without going into too much detail in case you haven't seen part one, I'll just say that the Inhumans begin to go to war against S.H.I.E.L.D. not knowing that some of their plans have been foiled. Sacrifices will be made, blood will be shed and we also get a glimpse into what the next series will give us. It is a great finale that has a lot of action in it, a lot of drama and a few heartfelt moments as well. Did the series do well? I would say its had a pretty rocky time like the last series, but started out strong with the middle being rocky and the ending being pretty darn good. It introduced the Inhumans well so that we can get an idea of what the film will be like and its good to see S.H.I.E.L.D. still being in the good fight against Hydra. Plus, while it didn't play a big part in this series, I'm glad that the show tried to establish a connection to Guardians of the Galaxy and did a pretty good job of it I have to say. 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...