Sunday 31 January 2016

Monthly Update - February 2016

Can't believe January is over already. Its crazy. But as usual, here's what I have planned for next month:

On the gaming front, as I now have a PC that's capable of hardcore gaming for the current generation of gaming, games that are multi-platform will be played on my PC rather than game consoles from this point on.

Reviews for episodes of the current seasons of Gotham and Agents of SHIELD will carry on every Tuesday until both seasons either end or take a short break.

And the films and video games that I hope to review in this coming month are as follows:

Deadpool (2016 film)
Zoolander No 2 (plus a review of the first film)
Dad's Army (the film. Not sure about yet, but will consider it)
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Unravel
Project X Zone 2
Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

The above list may be altered as the month progresses, but we shall see.

And as always, there will be a boxes of stuff post when I receive all my boxes for January.

Now normally I would talk about a news story or a theory in this post, but as I've already paid my respects to Alan Rickman and David Bowie among others who have passed in the short space of time we got in January among other news stories that I don't really need to go on about, I'm going to give it a pass for this month and hope to do one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...