Thursday 31 March 2016

Monthly Update - April 2016

Hey guys,

So for next month, expect reviews for Zootropolis (Zootopia outside of the UK), The Jungle Book (2016), Ratchet & Clank (game and film, but depending on the timing, may get reviewed just after April), Quantum Break and Star Fox Zero and Guard.

I will also continue to review episodes of Agents of SHIELD and Gotham while both shows are still running on air in the UK.

Boxes of Stuff for March 2016 will be next Thursday.

And there may even be at least one top 25 post coming your way as well.

As always, none of this is confirmed and will very much depend on timing and the reviews of others.


Now let's talk about a personal matter that has affected some YouTubers that I follow recently:
So some of you may know that when it comes to YouTube, there are just some people who are on there to abuse others whether it be intentionally or for just satire. You got people saying what they think about people who are over weight, people who are foreign, people who like the same sex over being straight, the views of other people and so much more and for what its worth, I feel for those YouTubers who have had those kinds of abuse and more.

And I'm not just saying that for the sake of it, I'm saying that because I've had some of those experiences myself. I've been called things like Fat Jesus, I've been compared to things like Planet of the Apes, I've been manipulated into doing things that I just don't want to do and I even get mocked when I have an opinion on things and its not just online, its offline as well.

I'm in a better position in life now, but having all this abuse has made me want to commit suicide, has forced me to lose friends and has taken an impact in my life. At times, I feel like I'm slowly being corrupted like Heisenberg in Breaking Bad.

So what I can say is that I know how it feels to get abuse like all the things I mentioned and Its good to know that I'm not the only one. And if you find that you're being abused, there is help out there and you have the power to stop the abuse before it gets out of hand.

So what if I'm overweight and have an opinion on things. That doesn't stop me from doing the things I like to do in life and I'm sure things like that won't stop you either. Don't take it too personally. Just try to forget the people that make fun of you and just move on and get on with your life. I suspect that the comments on this topic may be mixed, but feel free to comment on this if you feel the need to, but don't put pressure on yourself.

Oh and remember, tomorrow is April Fools Day so don't believe what news stories come up unless its from a trusted source and/or has evidence to back it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...