Saturday 30 April 2016

Monthly Update - May 2016

Hello Folks,

April is over, so here's what I have planned for May:

I will hope to do several film reviews next month including a horror film, a VS film, a Channel Awesome event film, 2 video game films, a Tim Burton film and a X-Men film. How I'm going to fit all those in, I am not sure, but as always, it depends on how they play out critically and commercially.

As for video games, Uncharted 4 will definitely be one game I will review next month. I may also do some reviews for games I recently bought on Steam and I also want to do a post stating my opinions on the console wars.

Also TV episode reviews for Gotham season 2 and Agents of SHIELD season 3 will as always carry on every Tuesday until the seasons reach their finale on UK shores.

And expect another Boxes of Stuff post next week.

I can't think of any news story or theory this time, so we'll leave it for this time.

And before I forget, I know the blog's anniversary date is coming up so I will have something planned for then. Brace yourselves.

So that's it and see you in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...