Friday 20 May 2016

5th Anniversary Special - Random TV Series Review - Father of the Pride

Another anniversary, another bad thing to review. However this time, I'm going to take a look at something that was bad, but a lot of people have forgotten over the years. This was a DreamWorks TV series which long story short, is about seeing things from the perspective of lions living in Las Vegas. Unlike some of the other DW stuff, this was an adult show and despite having heavy promotion and a somewhat good cast, it was bad to the point where it was just around for 1 season. The animation was terrible (though that is to be expected in most CGI shows in comparison to films), the comedy was dated and it was just boring. There were moments when the show got so desperate that they got in guest stars like Kelsey Grammer and even Donkey for one episode. I know this is the shortest anniversary post you've seen, but I really cannot say anything else about this show. It just sucks and I kind of want to pretend to not have rediscovered it. When I initially saw it, I lost interest almost immediately and the only episode I remember was the Donkey one. I can't say anymore. Its bad. Really bad. 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...