Monday 31 October 2016

Monthly Update - November 2016


Well guys, that's another Halloween over for another year.

So we're back to normal in November and I'll be doing reviews of games that came out in October including the long awaited third game in a franchise like GTA but a lot different, a Mario game made of paper and colour (not literally obviously) and in November's releases, I will be reviewing a game about roller coasters and maybe some other games too (Watch_Dogs 2 will be in December as I'll be getting the PC version which comes out at the end of November).

Then for films, I will review another MCU film that will mark Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's third collaboration after Sherlock and The Hobbit (it counts because even though Freeman won't be in it, he plays a character who exists in that same universe) and the prequel/spin-off to the Harry Potter films starring Eddie Redmayne.

Along with a few random reviews as well.

All depending on what others say about them and as always, there will be a boxes of stuff review as well.

So before I sign off, I would like to make a quick announcement. As you guys know, I do reviews of individual episodes of different TV shows and with a lot of different shows on at the moment, its kind of difficult for me to watch and review them all as each one is shown. So from now on, TV Episode Review will now be known as TV Season Review. This will be where I can review an entire season of a show rather than do each individual episodes as they air (or in the case of services like Netflix, all at once). It will mean less TV posts on Tuesdays, but more time for me to work on them and be more open about them.

And just to finish off, good luck America. You got Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton as presidential candidates. One is a racist who hates Mexicans, wants to build a wall to keep them out of America and has had plenty of scandals throughout this process. The other having no security in her emails, can be known to be a liar and will no doubt be running for president until the day she dies. Really wish the system could be better, but if those are the only two choices, then I wish you all good luck in who you vote for. Your vote counts and if you don't vote, you have no reason to get annoyed as to who wins because you had your chance. But anyway, good luck. You're gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...