Friday 31 March 2017

Monthly Update - April 2017

Hey everyone,

So for April, I intend to review the following:

The 8th film in a series about fast cars
The latest live action remake of a well known and loved anime starring Scarlett Johansson
A game made by the developers of Banjo-Kazooie
Season 7 of a TV series all to do with zombies
Season 1 of a TV series and a Netflix series based on Marvel properties
Season 1 of a Netflix series which seems to be very unfortunate
And some Arrowverse shows as well

And maybe some other games and films too. As always, depending on reviews and my timings.

For other things, I'm not yet sure on doing a top 25 in April, but there will be a boxes of stuff post as always.

And should I get the Nintendo Switch in April, I will review that and some games that come out for it.

That's it and hope you all have a good Easter (those of you who get Easter in the world around April, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...