Sunday 30 April 2017

Monthly Update - May 2017

Well April has been a very emotional month for me as I have been going through some personal issues.

But now I'm back and ready to rumble so here's what's coming up in May:

For reviews (depending on performance as always), I plan to review a film with 80s music, some Switch games, a film with some Aliens, a couple of games that put Batman and Rick & Morty into Virtual Reality and some others too.

There will be a Boxes of Stuff post and then the next one will be for June's boxes as I want to take a little break in May.

And I think that's it.

By the way, those of you living in the UK, your vote counts in these upcoming elections and let's hope our government can get out of this Brexit mess as a result.

See you guys in May and don't forget, May the 4th be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...