Thursday 31 August 2017

Monthly Update - September 2017

Well we're at September once again.

Now normally I would do a themed month at around this time, but with two new films coming out this month, I decided to go against tradition and instead treat it like a normal month.

So for reviews, I will be doing a review of a film featuring a certain Dark Knight and a certain Maid of Mischief, a spy film where manners make a man, a game that features a welcome return to the retro Megadrive days, a game featuring a certain plumber and a certain raving animal and some others too. Some depending on what others say and some based on if I can make time for them.

And there will be a boxes of stuff post for the first time in a while.

And that's it.

Rest in Peace Bruce Forsyth and to Donald Trump, please don't do anything stupid or regretful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...