Wednesday 30 August 2017

Top 10 Linkin Park Songs

Some of you may have heard about the passing of Linkin Park's former frontman Chester Bennington who committed suicide. Its not a nice thing to hear about I know, but I felt that to honour his memory as a fan of Linkin Park to do a list of their best pieces of music. So unlike my previous top lists, this one will just be listing the music and my opinions of all of them are that I love them all very much so there won't be an individual opinion of each of them this time around. But I will consider it if you guys want me to (leave a comment below). So without further ado, here are my top 10 Linkin Park songs:

10 - Heavy


9 - One More Light


8 - Talking to Myself


7 - Bleed It Out


6 - What I've Done


5 - New Divide


4 - Burn It Down


3 - Faint


2 - Numb


1 - In The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...