Wednesday 28 February 2018

Monthly Update - March 2018

Very cold in the UK at the moment with snow about. But with Spring coming up, it looks like it will be warmer soon.

But anyway, so in March I will largely be doing random reviews of things as there isn't much happening in the way of video games and films while TV shows that we geeks like are still running.

For reviews of new things, I will attempt to review Disney's latest film, a video game film about one of the most beloved treasure hunting adventure video games, a sequel to one of my all time favourite films about giant monsters, a film about dogs from the director of Fantastic Mr Fox and a film about escaping to the virtual reality space. All depending on reviews, box office performance and timings as always (some of these may be covered in April instead).

I am going to do another top 25 list in March as well as a Boxes of Stuff post too.

See you all in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...