Thursday 31 May 2018

Monthly Update - June 2018

Hey everyone,

So with E3 2018 just around the corner (and as I'm not press, I will be doing coverage on the livestreams and everything else going on around it), there's a lot to talk about next month.

For reviews, I intend (depending on performance both critically and commercially as always) to review a film full of meta jokes, a film about this smuggler from a galaxy far far away, an Incredible film, a film about dinosaurs, an Incredible LEGO video game and a video game that's also about dinosaurs and maybe others.

Boxes of Stuff is happening, but will be delayed due to some late arrivals. I will also cover E3 2018 as previously mentioned and maybe do another top 25 as well as some TV reviews.

See you all in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...