Thursday 28 June 2018

Monthly Update - July 2018

So as we approach the second month of summer, here's what's coming up:

For reviews, I plan to review an incredible film (along with its LEGO video game counterpart), a film where halloween monsters live in a hotel, a film of impossible proportions and more. All depending on performance both critically and commercially as always.

There will be a Boxes of Stuff post and I may do another top 25 as well.

Thank you all and I will see you in July where the Fox/Disney deal may get completed and the world doesn't burn thanks to Brexit and negotiations between Trump and Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...