Tuesday 31 July 2018

Monthly Update - August 2018

With July almost over, here's what I got planned for August:

For films, I hope to look at a film about a mega shark (though unlikely to beat Jaws), a film about the creator of Winnie the Pooh, the Slenderman film and another Marvel film.

For video games, well not a lot to look forward to, but I hope to review the new WarioWare game and make a start on the new The Walking Dead game from TellTale.

For everything else, until things are sorted there will be no more Boxes of Stuff posts, but I may do some top 25s, theories and news next month if I feel up to the task.

Thanks all and see you in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...