Thursday 29 August 2019

Monthly Update - September 2019

So given that the UK Parliament may or may not be suspended (and therefore continue to be the laughing stock of the world at a most critical time), who knows what September will bring.

But as long as things don't affect me too much, then it will be business as usual on this blog.

So for this upcoming month, I plan to do some more reviews on Steam games and films that everyone but me has watched so far. I may also do a top 25 list as well.

So plenty to look forward to in this unprecedented time of uncertainty and I have hope that we all come together and pull through.

And anyone starting their education either for the first time or for the start of a new academic year, I wish you all good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...