Monday 30 December 2019

Monthly Update - January 2020

With 2020 bringing an end to another decade, I decided to spend most of January doing a lot of posts to determine the ten best things from the decade (along with some runner ups).

As most of you know, I started this blog within the last decade so not only will I be looking at the usual films, TV shows and video games, but other things too like technology, comics, music and more.

Then when I have run out of ten things lists, we'll then end the month with "buisness as usual" posts which I will determine as January ends.

So I think no matter what happens in the next decade, Brexit will probably be put behind us, Disney will become our new overlords (probably) and we get a lot of things to look forward too as well.

So I think its been a great but not perfect decade (and year) and who knows, we may see some bigger and better things in the 2020s.

Peace and see you in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...