Friday 31 January 2020

Monthly Update - February 2020

Well folks today is Brexit day. A day we British have been dreading for what feels like an eternity, but to be honest it won't affect everyone. But we all still have some worries about it I'm sure.

But whatever happens, this blog isn't going anywhere. So after doing a whole month looking at the best things to come out of the 2010s, February will be back to normal with my usual posts.

With Marvel Television now folded into Marvel Studios, I plan to review any remaining Marvel shows and/or seasons that I have yet to review that the former have been involved in.

Gaming posts will be around the big games I missed out playing last year, but now finally have.

And film posts will largely be whatever is on Netflix right now along with some films I recently watched through other means.

So yeah lots to look forward to as well as my first Valentines Day Special post in a while to look forward to.

So no matter what happens today, we know our current government is rubbish and it will be on them if things go bad (though chances are that their big egos will get the better of them).

Thanks and hope you get to continue following my blog as we carry on with 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...