Thursday 30 April 2020

Monthly Update - May 2020

It's been weird celebrating Easter in a very different way to the norm and while this coronavirus takes over the world, it's only going to get more weird.

So May has Star Wars Day and I get to reach my 9th anniversary, so I hope to do something special for those two days.

But with not many new releases in May, it will basically be more random stuff with some reviews of anything from Netflix, Disney+ and others.

So don't forget to follow the rules during this period of lockdown. Even though here in the UK we have now reached the grim 20,000 milestone for deaths, I still have hope that we will beat this and get through it before too long.

Until then, stay safe, isolate where possible and only go out when absolutely necessary.

See you all in May.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...