Thursday 28 May 2020

Monthly Update - June 2020

It is now day 66 roughly of the UK being in lockdown. So far most of us have done well to keep to the guidelines. Well except for one Dominic Cummings who broke the rules and well everyone is pretty p***ed at him. Those who do not know, he is apparently the chief advisor to our PM Boris Johnson and he basically broke the lockdown rules here in the UK and making the rest of us who have had to make sacrifices, very angry and annoyed at him.

But enough about that as I'm sure many of you are getting a bit fed up with hearing his name in the media.

So in June, I will be carrying on reviewing any films, TV shows and video games that I have all the time in the world now to watch and/or play. I know June will mark the very early end to some TV seasons due to the coronavirus, but also hope in that films and TV shows being made can continue in that path.

I may also do another top 25 as well as a special post for Father's Day which this year in the UK is on the 21st June.

So yeah that's it for now. Stay safe, protect yourselves from others outside where you live and we will get through this one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...