Tuesday 29 September 2020

Monthly Update - October 2020

 
While we are still far from being rid of Covid-19, we got Halloween coming up and as usual, I will be spending most of October reviewing things that are either connected to Halloween in some way or just horror in general.

I will especially be having a particular focus on films that made the horror genre what it is today and all the usual things to go with it. And yes there is another top 25 on the horizon.

So stay safe, wash your hands and look forward to what I have planned this coming month. It may be a scary place out there right now, but as long as we follow the rules, we will get through this together one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...