Thursday 28 April 2022

Monthly Update - May 2022

 
May is almost upon us, and despite the many film and video game delays in the news recently (possibly due to current events), there are still some things coming out.

Some of those things I will be having a look at in May, and also have something special in mind for the blog's 11th anniversary.

Expect some catching up, multiverse shenanigans and more.

Our government are morons, Putin is an a**hole in trying to destroy Ukraine and any of those people should just grow the f**k up, accept things can't go their way all the time and actually do some good rather than bad (wishful thinking I know).

Anyway, thank you to you all for following my posts. It really means a lot, and here's to the next year of blogging fun. 😁🤘🎇🍻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...