Saturday 31 December 2022

Monthly Update - January 2023

 
2022 is over, and it's been a pretty okish year. Despite the remains of Putin's War, Covid and also a change in power in the UK Government, it's been an OK year. Lots of good and a few not so good films came out, many video games also got released with quite a few getting delayed and streaming is booming despite a decline in subscribers for Netflix.

As for me personally, it's been a difficult year. Bills skyrocketing up has made it difficult for me to play many of the newly released games, and I also had to put up with a very difficult friend all year. Now ex-friend because I have had enough of their behaviour.

So as we go into January, I will be playing catch up on a few things that came out in 22 that I missed out on initial release, starting with a return trip to Pandora.

So let's say farewell to 22 as we move forward into 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...