Monday 19 December 2022

Random Movie Review - Christmas on Mistletoe Farm

Well I was hoping to see Avatar: The Way of Water today, but due to my friend not being too well, that's not happening. So instead, I'm going to look at this Christmas film that was recommended to me by the very same friend. I would've thought that after scouring Netflix last year, I would be done with their Christmas content. Sadly this is not the case and my quest to complete Netflix continues. I have heard this is funny and also British, but from first impressions, it looks like it was made on a budget. Anyhoo, let's take a look (and don't worry, Avatar 2 will be reviewed at a later time):

Somewhere in London, a widowed father (played by Scott Garnham) makes a bumpy adjustment to Village life. There he and his children start living near a farm and his children hatch a plan to have them stay there forever, despite pressure from his workplace.

This film was annoying to me. No break from chaos and no time to breath between scenes. It was a mess that kind of felt similar to the Navity films. But at least those films had their moments to just cool down. Avoid this if you can, but if you must watch it, do so with caution. 3/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...