Tuesday 31 January 2023

Monthly Update - February 2023

 
Well we got through the first month of 2023 so yay! Go us!

As we enter the second month of the year, there are a few films I'm checking out, mainly because it's awards season right now. Not sure if I will actually talk about them all, but we shall see.

I'm also taking a short break from Netflix for money reasons, so much of the month's TV reviews will be of shows/seasons of shows on the likes of Prime Video, Disney+ and Now. I intend to return to Netflix at a later date, where hopefully they have sorted the cancellation nonsense out.

As for video games, a few new releases, including a magical one and a few Steam games that are on special, will be reviewed.

Not sure when my next top 25 list will be, but hopefully one will appear very soon.

Be well, stay safe and those of you celebrating Valentine's Day, don't do anything I wouldn't do and be kind to people on Random Acts of Kindness Day. Finally, don't eat too many pancakes on Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...