Thursday 16 March 2023

Random Video Game Review - Genital Jousting

 
Some of you will be thinking why have I reached a new low in choosing to review this game, and in all honesty, it was a tough call for me to even consider it. But seeing as so many YouTubers were able to review this game without trouble, I figured I may as well give it a shot anyway just to see if it's worth the hype that it got, despite the adult nature of the name and subject matter. Considering this was made by the people who did BroForce, I'm actually kind of amazed that YouTube allowed it, all things considered. Steam is known for having adult games on the platform anyway, but this one, despite not being seen as such, is certainly intriguing for sure. Let's take a look:

The game is an online and local multiplayer game for up to eight players to play (and I cannot believe I'm about to write this) penises and anuses. You play as a detached penis complete with testicles and an anus with a wide amount of objectives and there is even a story mode. The story mode, has you play as a penis called John who is after a date for his high school reunion.

All that kind of sums up this game. It's very crude as to be expected, but very colourful and makes us wonder if our own body parts can be considered separate entities. I mean, for me, I would certainly consider my beard to be such, but that's just me. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...