Thursday 27 July 2023

Monthly Update - August 2023

 
Hey Howdy Hey People of the Internet!

So August is almost here and in that month, I will continue to review newly released films and recent seasons of TV shows.

Also planning to do a few video game reviews of something a little more interesting than something that happens to be on sale on a digital storefront.

Also, in light of the strikes going on, I will say that I stand with the actors, writers and people that work on these films and TV shows. Big screen entertainment is still a market that needs to be recognized and respected. Streaming should never be too exclusive for everything, and AI cannot be something you can rely on all the time. For some things like art, yes. But for writing, hell no.

Just pay these people the money they so rightly need paying, and not underpay them. Studio executives may earn more, but they just manage the companies. It's the people who make these things, that really need the salaries they so rightly deserve. It's not right for anyone to underpay their staff.

OK, I have said my piece and that's what is coming up on this blog.

Meanwhile, on YouTube, I'll be carrying on with my long playthroughs that I'm still playing at the moment, but will be starting some new ones in August too. Alongside some more vlogs, random one shot gameplay videos and my 75 subscriber special too.

Thank you so much for following me and I hope you'll continue to do so :)

Peace to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...