Tuesday 31 October 2023

Monthly Update - November 2023 + Halloween Special: 25 Cartoon Conspiracy Theories

 
Man, time flies, but yes we are now at the end of October on good ol' Halloween.

So for November, I'll be reviewing some more current shows and films and at least one video game (the rest will be whatever I've been playing recently that I haven't reviewed yet).

Not really sure if there are any more new releases that will interest me, but Netflix, Disney, Now and Prime Video will no doubt give me something to look into.

And now onto my yearly Halloween special, which this time is a YouTube video where I look at 25 random cartoon conspiracy theories rather than do another ranking list. I feel in some cases, its better to just pick a few that interest me over just picking the best ones and ranking them I have felt recently.

But anyway, here it is and enjoy! Stay safe out there tonight peeps and I'll see ya in November!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...