Tuesday 30 January 2024

Monthly Update - February 2024

 
So January, the first month of 2024, is nearly over and so February is upon us.

Reviews for that month will continue to be new releases and anything I receive from the likes of Humble Bundle and others. With a particular focus on the things that are not as big as the major releases, but will still give time for the big releases too.

Lots of TV that I need to catch up on too. Plus, there will be a special Valentine's Day video on my YouTube channel, but a few days before it. Think my 25 lists will now just be on video to make life a little easier for me.

So plenty to look forward to in the month of love. I hope you get a chance to read and watch my stuff.

Peace to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...