Thursday 29 February 2024

Monthly Update - March 2024

 
You may have noticed lately that I'm spending less time blogging than YouTubing. It's nothing personal or anything like that, it's just the YouTubing is taking up more of my time. But it's OK because as long as you all get to hear or read my thoughts on stuff, then it's all good.

My blog isn't going anywhere, and I will still be writing up reviews here, but leaving the top 25s for my videos because it's much easier saying than reading my list.

So for March, we are just going to continue with newly released stuff and stuff that I have yet to talk about with one review being of one of the most anticipated films of this year, of which was delayed thanks to the Hollywood Labour Disputes of last year.

That's your lot for this one, and don't panic if you are expecting to see a review appear on time. I intend to have them posted on time usually, but life can get in the way of that, I will admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...