Friday 19 June 2015

Review of the Week

Do I even need to do one this week seeing as my E3 report is next week? Well I guess there has to be other news as well as gaming stuff, so let's see if there has been other stuff happening as well as E3 this week:

(About 20 minutes later)...

Yeah there's not much else going on this week. I mean I could almost certainly talk about E3, but I already have a post for that all prepped up for next week. Anyhow, let's look at this week's film and video game releases in most areas:

Films:
Inside Out (Some places with a lot more to follow. Review coming soon)

Video Games:
Fallout Shelter (iOS) (Worldwide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...