Friday 31 July 2015

Monthly Update - August 2015

Well its almost here. After doing a lot on this blog for a good few years now, I finally reach almost 1000 posts. I've reviewed many films, video games and other things, given you guys plenty of ranked lists and plenty of theories. But I will say that I wouldn't have reached this far without the help and support that my friends, family and of course you guys, have given me so thank you. I really mean that. Thank you.

So before I give you blog post number 1000, let me first of all tell you what I have planned for August:

So next month looks to be pretty packed for both gaming and films so review-wise, I will give you guys my thoughts on Rare Replay, the Five Nights At Freddy's games, the Disney Infinity games (well one of them anyway), Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation, Inside Out and might do Pixels, Fantastic Four, Hitman: Agent 47 and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. depending on their performances at the box office/sales and with critics.

And also expect the usual posts on my top 5 videos of the week, the song of the week, news of the week and the boxes of stuff that I get.

No theory this time as post number 1000 is only a few hours away, but I will give you guys a hint on what it is. I was going to save this until October, but felt it was right of me to have it sooner than later and its going to be something musical so I hope you enjoy reading it when it's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...