Thursday 5 November 2015

Random Graphic Novel Review - Batman: Hush

Its been a while since I have had the chance to review a graphic novel and while its a little bit late, I thought to myself, you can't have Halloween without thinking about Batman who can be best described as the spitting image of the holiday. Today was originally going to be a review of Guitar Hero Live, but due to financial woes, that review will be done on a later date. I don't know when or if I will review it, but I hope to get around it. In the mean time, let's look at another Batman story that is heavily regarded as one of the best:

So being told over the course of a year, we come to a Batman universe where Batman was once part of the Justice League and has survived through at least one or two of the Crisis events. Batman's world comes to the attention of a mysterious stalker called Hush who intends to sabotage his world through the means of manipulation on his enemies, his allies and even Superman. Can Batman stop him? Only time will tell.

Now anyone who has played Arkham City and Arkham Knight will know that the Identity Thief is loosely based on this Hush character and this is the story in which he is introduced to the world. Having read the story, its a very interesting one that any Batman fan will enjoy, especially as we see many Batman characters come together through the manipulation that Hush puts onto them. Who is Hush is one question that may get answered, but you all know who it is if you've played the games I mentioned. 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...