Saturday 19 December 2015

AC19: Random Movie Review - The Wild

So as I've talked a great deal about the Madagascar films having done a review of all 3 films and its spin-off (which I did yesterday), its time for me to talk about its competitor from Disney. This time however, Pixar have no part in this and despite not being made by Walt Disney Animation Studios, its considered to be one of their line of films. Don't know why, it just is. Much like with the battle of the ants, this battle I think DreamWorks won hands down as this film just fails big time. And I will tell you why just now:

So we come to this zoo where much like in Madagascar, every animal talks and tends to move around freely and party when the zoo closes. But when a lion's cub accidentally gets captured and shipped away, he and a bunch of other animals (the majority of which are on the poster) go after him and find themselves in Africa where revelations are revealed and things start to take a turn for the worst for each of them.

I will admit, the animation does looks quite realistic, but aside from that, I just really didn't find any enjoyment with this film. It just wasn't good, like at all. Can't say any more than that. 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...