Tuesday 31 May 2016

Monthly Update - June 2016

Hey guys,

Now some of you may be wondering why I didn't do reviews of the things I hinted at reviewing for May. Well that's because I felt that the reviews weren't really great enough to convince me to either see the films or play the video games. But that's not to say that I won't review them because I may review them another time, just not at present.

So I'm sorry if I didn't do the things I promised that I would do, but as always, it all comes down to what others think. However, I am still going to review most of the things I said, but just on a later date.

So with that out of the way, let's talk about June.

Depending on what others think, I will make an effort to give you guys reviews on a Pixar film about a forgetful fish, a long awaited sequel to a sci-fi film about getting our Independance, a film based on a video game by Blizzard, a video game that is first person jumping (and its former entry) and the 5th entry in a galaxy far far away in LEGO.

And of course any more Agents of SHIELD and Gotham episodes until their respective season finales which will be seen in June here on UK shores.

And yes, another Boxes of Stuff post as well.

Now for my opinion on whether the UK should remain part of Europe or become independant:
I'm not the sort of person who would be into politics and I'm certainly not the only one. But for a political movement such as this, I felt the need to say what I think. Personally I think we should stay part of Europe because while we and Ireland are separated from the rest of Europe, it would make things cheaper in the long run such as when we get and send cargo out to Europe, travelling to and from Europe and the like. That's really all I have to say on that. All you UK folk, don't forget to vote on this on June 23rd. If you don't vote, you'll lose the chance to have your say and complaining about the decison made is out of the question. I have spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...