Tuesday 31 January 2017

Monthly Update - February 2017

Well January is almost over so let's look at what I have planned for February.

So regarding reviews, I will be continuing to do reviews of films that came out last year that I missed as well as a film featuring a Dark Knight in LEGO form. As for video games, I will do reviews of the only Ubisoft game that had the best presenter for it at the last two E3s, Sony's latest new IP that combines cavemen with robots and a mobile game from Nintendo.

Also next month sees the return of Agents of SHIELD, The Walking Dead and other geeky TV shows to UK shores so I'll be watching them and as I've said, season reviews from now on with the occasional special episode reviews.

And something else I'm hoping to do is monthly top 25 lists which yes I know everyone does it and not very original, but I'm allowing myself to space things out so that I can have more time to do them.

So that is it. Trump is now president and he hasn't started world war III or the apocalypse yet so I think we're doing ok. No other news to talk about other than that, but I'd say its been an ok start to the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...