Wednesday 31 May 2017

Monthly Update - June 2017

So June is upon us so here's what I'm doing:

For most of next month, I will not be reviewing anything new nor will I be posting things during that time as I'm taking a short break from blogging because it can get tiring at times so a break for me is well needed.

And when I return, I hope to review the 5th Pirates film, DC's attempt at doing a film on one of their heroines (hopefully won't be as bad as Catwoman or the DCEU films we've had thus far), Universal's next attempt at making a newer Monsters Cinematic Universe, the third film about a villain who turns good and has his minions, a video game based on a horror icon who wears a mask, a VR game where you are Captain of the USS Enterprise, the 7th game in a long running series of fighting games by Namco, Nintendo's attempt at trying to be Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic and (because I never played the original games) the return of a beloved Sony character.

No Boxes of Stuff this time while I'm on this break, but will be back to normal in July.

So those of you living in the UK right now, we have another election to vote in and let's hope we can get our government back in order and doing what they should be doing, running this country and not behave like a group of headless chickens.

And my prayers and thoughts are with those families of the victims of the Manchester bombing. Such a devastating event should not have happened, especially as children were involved.

So I will see you all in late June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...